Fall and Winter Soups & Chilis
BuddhaBerry Sag Harbor is pleased to announce the launch of it’s seasonal soup offerings. Everyday between the months of October and May, BuddhaBerry will serve 2 fresh and delicious hot soups and chills. More than 12 different soups and chilis will be offered each week with a wide array of delectable toppings to choose from at our bar. Some of the delicious soups you will find this season at Buddhaberry Sag Harbor include:
* Peruvian Chicken Soup
* Lemon Lentil – a hearty stew with lots of fresh veggies and herbs, lemon juice and rind and assorted lentils. Topped with raw shredded spinach and scallions
* Wild Mushroom – Mixed wild mushrooms, vegetable stock, and organic hulled barley give this old fashioned classic a fresh new taste
* Buddha’s Turkey Chili – a mouthwatering rendition of everybody’s favorite classic.
* Lemony Chickpea – hearty chickpeas swimming in a rich lemony tomato broth will make everyone a lover of this hearty Vegan soup
* Lentil -Veggie Chili – loaded with lentils and fresh veggies – this VEGAN chili has become an instant BuddhaBerry FAV!
* Carrot Ginger Spice – A little bit sweet and a little bit spicy, this non-dairy soup is remarkably creamy – full of flavor and layered with textures of flavor.
Indian Spiced Curried Butternut Squash with Chicken Soup – a meal in itself, bursting with rich, sweet flavors….it’s actually addictive!
* Buddha’s Miso – brimming with chopped Tofu, scallions and Buckwheat Noodles – has a little kick too.
And many more….
Feel free to call us to find out our soup specials of the day. 631-808-3888